Friday, June 12, 2009

Manipulation of Information will go on forever more

This Government in Alberta with their forcefulness, uncaring for human rights and a passion for corruption in big business, will not intervene into this matter nor will they even stand-up for the people that they are supposed to represent. As long as they are in power no Albertan will be safe from the illegal acts that are permitted to be inflicted upon the public as long as their agencies and big business friends can make money off the innocent Alberta families that stand-up for themselves against this cruel and inhumane political province.

Since I started investigating my claim file , I have come across many instances where wording had been changed on my claim; from work restrictions to financial information. The financial information has been protected forever by the Appeals Commission by requesting that I hand over all my WCB pay stubs or forfeit any appeals pertaining to over payments in the future, as if they didn't have their own; I can only guess that with all the other situations that the WCB has been part of, that they only want my stubs so they can destroy any evidence I may have against them. The other information that has been manipulated shows how they are working towards a position that enables them to close my claim as soon as they are able to without my ability to start an appeal. This last manipulation lowered my injury from both hips and damaged vertebrae to degenerative disc disease, which is a condition that they have stated in other documents as non-work related, but with the other claims on my back since I originally injured it in 1992 WCB continually forced me back to work even though I was unable to have proper physical mobility.
With all the financial manipulation on my file there has been over $70,000.00 defrauded from my claim, yet they manipulate the files and charge me for the same crime, even then they would not agree on a fixed amount of money I had so called defrauded them of. It has recently come to my attention that they have taken certain over payments from me more then 3 times for one stated over payment which was for approximately $5,000.00 and I have found another that has been removed from me twice now for over $10,000.00, there is probably more but I am tired of rereading my file as it is three banker boxes full.
But manipulation of information is common within this Government and its agencies, whether it is a survey created by themselves or information that they refuse to show publicly; to saying one thing today and tomorrow it is a different reaction depending on who is asking the question or who told who to answer the question in the way that they want it answered (remember the free vote at the Alta legislature)
If I were a dog or a cat, I would have more rights, then I do as an injured worker trying to fight for what is right.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home