Thursday, June 11, 2009

IBEW 424 Where are you ?

I was there when Tim (present Business Associate) was working with George at dispatch, now he is least to my knowledge business manager, regardless of placement he knows my story as he was there from the beginning.
But the main part that gets me is why? ,(when George was alive) my situation was conflict of interest?
George was administrative to the IBEW and also on the WCB board, is this why I have not received assistance from my "BROTHERS ?
Having my rights been taken away?
No assistance for all the years of dues I paid?
Insurance is non-existent, how many years of payment to the employees benefit plan?
No representation other then qualifications for job placement?
My family has to live in poverty with no medical or dental for me and my wife?
We have to go through all this bull just because those I thought were there for me turned out only to be there to better there own lives?
When I worked for IBEW. it was all together or stand alone, thats why I stood to picket and fight the non-union (remember Hinton or A.E.C pulp mill)what do I get ?
No more I am now officially against UNIONS cause the brotherhood is not there.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous robo said...

ihave been a 30 year member in the ibew and have seen the change in our so called brotherhood in ALBERTA.Truth be known there is no brotherhood that I could see for a number of years.It,s been each man for him self.HAving worked in the USA ,I saw once again what brotherhood means.As new elected union official's get into power they choose to better them selves for the future job position's [contractor's etc.].Ask Bob L---,job steward's BA's etc'[that tow the company line] for there gain,not for each brother or sister they could have helped during a grievence proceding[then tell you he was fighting for you all the way].With little or no brotherhood at the top it show's all the way down the rank to most members that haven't seen or embraced the meaning.I have spoken to various members and they to agee what I have said.As it is written "I AM MY BROTHER,S KEEPER"

September 22, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home