Sunday, April 15, 2018

What is NEW in LIFE

I did research on the drugs I was put on , mainly towards the interaction between them , my "friend" on the other hand explained the reaction and purpose of each medication given to me , in order for me to " PASS COURT EVALUATION" in Alberta.
: One of those medications is for PREGNANCY
: 3 are for MENTAL HEALTH issues I NEVER have been diagnosed with (only depression & anxiety caused by WCB & inability of gaining employment)
: Combination of these drugs causes one to be subject to suggestion, loss of memory , incoherent of surroundings (basically a walking ZOMBIE) along with other physical health concerns.

Knowing what has happened and what has been created (NEVER WOULD I PUT MY FAMILY IN HARM) by those who were in control , I have to warn  ALL ALBERTAN's and all CANADIANS , along with the rest of the WORLD :

WE NO LONGER HAVE ANY SAY IN WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG , THOSE WE EXPOSE WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE'S OF THOSE AROUND YOU.

Only to keep you from standing up and doing whats right and bringing the true CRIMINAL's  to justice.
I should have known when Vic Toews  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vic_Toews decided to have a constant surveillance of my actions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home