Monday, March 23, 2009

IS IT FINANCIAL MANIPULATION OR IS IT A RETURN TO WORK PROGRAM?

I have been dealing with WCB of Alberta for over 15 years now, the last couple years I have taken WCB to Appeals over overpayments, requesting audits due to overpayments and payments not sent out to me that I was entitled too, the amount involved here was over $ 25,000.00. Through their manipulation of files they had taken me to court for fraud all this was 3 years after I started with the audit to be done, which had been in front of that Appeals commission 3 separate times, the last time the Appeals Commission said that they would only look and see if the Audit was done correctly, not to review information about overpayments or monies owed to claimant. There is much more to this story pertaining to actions of WCB employees with threats and intimidation. To make a long story shorter the WCB of Alberta set me up with a deemed position for which I was to $32,000.00 a year as a sales clerk, in which I was to receive approx. $814.00 per month on my claim, however they were keeping this money due to over payment for $32,000.00 which they were not entitled to remove from me as they already had that money from not giving it to me 4 years before, with no income in our household to pay bills, we were forced to go to social assistance, after about 8 months of assistance I received a phone call informing me that I had not claimed the $814.00 monthly to the social worker and was therefore cut off and file sent to a collection agency. I have just received my T-5 for the year of 2008 from WCB of Alberta, it states that my income from them for the year is $943.11, yet they call social services and inform them that I am making $814.00 per month, causing my family to live below the poverty line and yet they still continue to make discussions on my claim without informing me of these decisions

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may want to ask a question. http://dearmrpremier.ca/

March 31, 2009 at 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Jeannette Laframboise said...

That is terrible, I can not believe what they have done to people,and to deal with this kind of crap for 15 yrs?? No wonder people get depressed and suicidal. We must keep at them and try to stop the madness! I can't believe this goes on in Canada, that type of behaviour sounds like something out of an under-developed or a communist country. I am so sorry you have been through such hell. It is simply NOT right and we must find a way to make some head-way and end the tyranny.
Take care.

May 18, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home