Monday, March 23, 2009

Hello fellow injured workers:



I have been dealing with Alberta WCB for many years, more years then I spent in my electrical apprenticeship, almost as long now as time in the trade itself. I have been through lots due to WCB, especially when the department of Children’s Services stated that I am fighting WCB, therefore I am abusing and neglecting my children. Since September 2008 WCB has prevented me from assistance from Family Services due to their withholding of 100% OF MY BENEFITS. I have been seeing a high ranking Psychologist in my province to assist me in dealing with the mental anguish that I have been and am still going through thanks to the quazi-judicial system that they use for their protection. Since I have not received any assistance from my provincial Government, I then went to our Federal Government for assistance, again no help just runaround to different areas and/ or referrals back to my Provincial MLA and Ministers. Here is what I have come up with, as our Federal Government prides themselves in Human rights and anti-corruption on the world’s stage, yet do nothing with-in their own country.

Send letters of corruption, fraud and human rights violations to the United Nations, here is a link to the U.N anti-corruption tool which will explain it better; as I read this it showed to me on how much is wrong with the WCB’s across Canada and how our Government allows this to happen is against all that they claim to work towards, especially on an international basis. The Only way is to let U.N know how all the injured workers in Canada are being treated, and then maybe our Politicians will stand up for the people that they are to represent.



http://unpan1.un.org/intradoc/groups/public/documents/UN/UNPAN020658.pdf
this link is a must read http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/chr/complaints.htm


Sincerely fellow injured worker

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Larry Elford, Visual Investigations said...

I sure am sorry for what you are going through Ken. I know all too well the mental torture that years and years (and years) of fighting with government or corporate systemic abusers will do to a guy. I sure hope you win out in the end.

I noticed a comment on the front page of your blog from a Justice Mclean about the WCB not being a fair playing field. Have you got any more info on that? Case name etc? I am still trying to figure out the WCB.
take care
larry

March 30, 2011 at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home